ZOOTATTOO® WRAP adhesive tattoo bandage is a transparent tattoo film that offers the ultimate defense against grime, bacteria and infection. It's perfect for the tattoo artist or professional collector. The 15 cm x 10 metre Artist Roll can be cut to any shape and size, and overlapped to provide coverage over any size tattoo. The bandage wrap feels like a second layer of skin once applied and is very light to wear. With its adhesive underside, ZOOTATTOO® WRAP is easily applied and holds firm to the skin surrounding the tattoo until it's ready to be removed, so you can wear it anywhere or during sports activity without restricting movement.
Features and benefits:
- The bandage is waterproof so you can bathe as normal.
- Being transparent, you can easily view the tattoo through the bandage to monitor healing progress.
- It's permeable allowing the tattoo to breathe and perspire
- It's durable, very light to wear and stretchable
- Actually stays adhered on the skin unlike the cheaper brands that peel off before your tattoo has healed
- It's perfect for covering elbows, knees, armpits and shoulders
- It's hypoallergenic adheres easily to the skin surrounding your tattoo without sticking to the tattoo itself prevents tattoos from sticking to clothing and bed sheets
- It's latex free offers 24/7 protection until completely healed
Z Wrap is an Australian TGA registered medical grade tattoo bandage wrap. When choosing a tattoo bandage wrap in Australia, look for the ARTG number on the packaging to ensure you are buying a TGA registered product for peace of mind. The cheaper tattoo wrap that you might find on eBay and in some tattoo supply stores can pose severe health risks as these products offer NO quality assurance. This type of film is considered a medical device in Australia which is why it is regulated. The sale of non registered tattoo bandage wrap in Australia is illegal and supporting these cheap unregistered products is only doing harm to the industry that we are trying to protect, and it could very well do harm to your health and affect the final outcome of your tattoo. So before you purchase any tattoo bandage wrap, ask the seller for the Australian Registered Therapeutic Goods (ARTG) number. If the seller cannot provide one, we strongly advise that you avoid using these products.
Support the Aussie OG brand that is regulated in Australia and that supports Australian tattoo enthusiasts. Choose Z WRAP, Australia's trusted tattoo aftercare